Medical Laboratory Technologist
Boston Clinical Laboratories, Inc. (BCL) is a full service reference laboratory and we are looking for a medical laboratory technologist (generalist) with hematology experience to join our team. We have a full time position (6:30 pm – 3:00 am) available. This is a second (2nd) shift position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Coordinate daily tasks with laboratory manager.
- Follow laboratory procedures for specimen processing and handling.
- Maintain record for quality control and proficiency testing.
- Adhere to CLIA88 and CAP guidelines and procedures.
- Perform laboratory assays and maintenance on Sysmex, Centaur, Olympus and others.
- Ability to read and diagnose morphology slides for abnormal CBC results.
- Ability to read and diagnose urinalysis microscopy.
- Identify, evaluate, correct and document issues in samples and testing.
- Correspond with physicians and other clients.
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and must be either MT or MLT certified.
- 2+ years experience as a generalist.
- 1+ years experience in hematology.
- General understanding of microbiology is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hematology: 1 year
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 2 years
Required license or certification: