Boston Clinical Laboratories, Inc. (BCL) is an established independent clinical laboratory in the greater Boston area, looking for motivated and experienced sales representatives in the medical field. The right candidate should have basic knowledge of the clinical lab market, understand our services offered and be result oriented. The candidate will work directly alongside upper management and will receive support in obtaining and closing new accounts.
The candidate will be responsible for sales activities, from targeting and securing new business leads, driving new sales growth and expanding services to new verticals within assigned territory.
Works with lab staff to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals to fall in line with company vision and values.
Contact Information: All applicants are encouraged to forward their CV via email.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to generate and close on new leads.
- Develop new prospects and interact with new leads in person and by phone.
- Conduct sales presentations in person and by phone.
- Ability to input and influence marketing for account solicitation.
- Participate in regular sales meetings to review performance against objectives & goals.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in healthcare industry.
- Established network of physicians.
- Understanding of clinical lab services.
- Self-driven and competitive.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Base Monthly Salary.
- Commission on new revenues generated.
- Employment benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission