Now requiring only 1 lithium heparin tube
- Innovative CD8 technology
- Significantly less “indeterminate” result.
- Single lithium heparin “green” tube is all you need!
Boston Clinical Laboratories, Inc. (BCL) is happy to introduce the addition of QuantiFERON® TB Gold PLUS to our in-house performed testing. As of Monday October 1st, 2018, BCL performs all QuantiFERON® TB Gold PLUS assays in-house, allowing for faster turnaround time and lower price. With CDC now requiring interferon gamma release assay (IGFA) for all immigration TB testing, this assay is best in industry.
We strive to better serve you and your patients. Should you have any questions or comments, please call at 781-893-1995.
Here is a comprehensive look at QuantiFERON® TB Gold PLUS
- Innovative CD8 technology: QuantiFERON® TB Gold PLUS is optimized with tuberculosis (TB) specific antigens that produce both CD4 and CD8 cell response- enabling a more comprehensive cell mediated immune response to TB infection.
- Higher specificity and sensitivity make for less indeterminate and less false positive results, therefore decreasing the need for chest X-rays and additional costs to provider and patient.
- Significantly less “indeterminate” result reduces the number of re-draws necessary. This allows for a better patient experience.
- Single lithium heparin “green” tube is all you need. The new QuantiFERON® TB Gold PLUS assay now can be drawn in 1 full lithium heparin tube, making for a much better and faster patient experience, especially for the pediatric and geriatric population.
- QuantiFERON® TB Gold PLUS has a much longer shelf life, allowing for a more stable transport from your office to our laboratory, thereby decreasing sample errors and re-draws.
- The scalable laboratory technology allows for faster turnaround and lower cost. Lower cost for the lab translates to lower cost for our patients and clients.
Boston Clinical Laboratories, Inc. (BCL) is an established independent clinical laboratory in the greater Boston area, looking for motivated and experienced sales representatives in the medical field. The right candidate should have basic knowledge of the clinical lab market, understand our services offered and be result oriented. The candidate will work directly alongside upper management and will receive support in obtaining and closing new accounts.
The candidate will be responsible for sales activities, from targeting and securing new business leads, driving new sales growth and expanding services to new verticals within assigned territory.
Works with lab staff to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals to fall in line with company vision and values.
Contact Information: All applicants are encouraged to forward their CV via email.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to generate and close on new leads.
- Develop new prospects and interact with new leads in person and by phone.
- Conduct sales presentations in person and by phone.
- Ability to input and influence marketing for account solicitation.
- Participate in regular sales meetings to review performance against objectives & goals.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in healthcare industry.
- Established network of physicians.
- Understanding of clinical lab services.
- Self-driven and competitive.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Base Monthly Salary.
- Commission on new revenues generated.
- Employment benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission More
Boston Clinical Laboratories, Inc. (BCL) has an immediate opening for 2nd shift (4 pm – 12:30 am) laboratory assistant. BCL is a full service CLIA88 and College of American Pathologist (CAP) certified laboratory. The right candidate will perform;
- Data entry
- Sample Processing
- Basic Instrument maintenance
- Complete required forms for send out labs
- Assist in general lab duties
The right candidate must have the following requirements
- Associates degree or equivalent is required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Must have minimum 2+ years experience in laboratory or medical office experience.
- Basic knowledge of laboratory is preferred.
- Excellent computer and data entry skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
BCL offers competitive pay with benefits and health insurance.
For more information, please visit us at www.bostonclinicallab.com More
To our valued clients,
Boston Clinical Laboratories, Inc. (BCL) is happy to announce that starting May 29, 2012, Thyroid Peroxidase and Thyroglobulin Antibodies will be added to our in-house performed assays. These assays utilize the Enzyme Immunassay (EIA) methodology. The test ordering information is as follow;
Test Name BCL Test Code CPT Code
- Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody MICROSOM 86376
- Thyroglobulin Antibody THYRA 86800
- Thyroid Peroxidase & Thyroglobulin Panel THYRAB 86376, 86800
To our valued clients,
We are happy to announce that starting Monday December 12, 2011, Boston Clinical Laboratories, Inc. (BCL) is adding Gliadin Antibody IgA and IgG assays to our in-house performed assays. These two assays utilize the Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) methodology. The test ordering information is as follow;
Test Name BCL Test Code CPT Code
- Gliadin Antibody (IgA) GLA 83516
- Gliadin Antibody (IgG) GLG 83516
- Gliadin Antibody Panel (IgA & IgG) GLIA 83516 x2